Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Best Big Sister

During spring break (when you have a 3.5-year-old, a 2-year-old, and a newborn, it really should be called spring work-harder-than-normal), we decided to let Charlie have some fun at swim camp one day and Evie stayed home to "help" me take Ford to the doctor (I have never seen anyone so thrilled not to be the patient :).  It was so cute to see her step up into the big kid role.  She was Miss Talkative (I think she told the doctor "poo poo" about 20 times; I am sure he thought she was terribly clever) and so sweet and helpful.  I loved getting to see how much more grown up she seemed!

Here she is checking out the fish (and saying "cheeeeeeese").
Evie got to do all the stroller pushing and elevator button pushing this time, tasks that are usually reserved strictly for Charlie.
Even big helpers need some play time...

After the doctor, we decided to do one of Evie's favorite activities: a picnic!

Ford was a good little picnic buddy (not terribly chatty, but very sweet :).


I am so, so proud of this sweet, loving, wonderful big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment