Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Monday, February 10, 2014

Meg and Dede Visit Dallas

After Clint's mom left, shortly before Ford turned 2 weeks old, Dede and Meg came up to Dallas to visit and get to know the little guy.  It was SO fun to have them.  They brought with them lots of excitement, and the big kids (and Ford, of course) were so thrilled with their guests.  It was a wonderful, fun weekend, and, as Clint said, I was lucky that they waited a bit longer to come this time--my incision had a few more days to heal and all our laughing didn't hurt quite so bad. :)

Here is Ford meeting his Aunt Dede.  He loves her already!
And here he is with Aunt Meggie.  He was so happy. :)

 Perhaps happiest was Evie, who is decked out here in a candy (!) necklace!  Doesn't get much better than that for Miss E. :)
 Sam and Audra came to hang out and it was so fun having Elle around.  Charlie and Elle's tummy time was so cute.  I love seeing how much Charlie and Evie adore her and how much she loves watching them.



 Little Miss Priss.
 Sweet girl.
 On Sunday, I had my first big (non-doctor) outing to the Arboretum.  It was chilly, but so nice to be out and walking around (even if I did forget my surgery restrictions and accidentally drove--oops!).  Here are my sweet companions:
 Ford was clearly thrilled with his outing.  He so loves Meg, Dede and Ahh!
 These two crazies were thrilled with the outing too.  I love how well they follow rules (see sign, below :).

We were SO sad when Meggie and Dede had to leave, but glad they left Ahh behind in Dallas... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment