Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun with Papa and Ah and Special Time with Ford

After having some very special time with Ah in Dallas (seriously, I do not know what I would do without my mom!!), she took Charlie and Evie back to Seguin for a few days so that they could have some fun at the ranch and Ford and I could relax a bit in Dallas.  We missed them terribly, but it was nice catching up on sleep and getting some extra snuggles in.  And, as always, they had a blast in La Vernia.  There was lots of truck/Ranger driving (Evie now seems to love this as much as Charlie), fishing, tire changing, and other important business. They came back happy and tired.  I feel so lucky that they have grandparents who will spend this kind of quality time with them!





Meanwhile, back in Dallas, Clint and I soaked up our time with Ford.  He is the cuddliest little baby ever, so we all loved the extra time to snuggle!


After the kids got back, I felt rested and ready to start venturing out on my own.  So we tackled our first playgroup as a family of 3 and it actually went well.  I had to get a picture of Ford before we left, because he wore real clothes (as opposed to footed sleepers) for the first time.  It's the small things. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment