Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I had to get some pumpkin patch photos at the famous Arboretum pumpkin patch, so Ann and I loaded up the kids for a picnic and headed over there.  The Chihuly exhibit there has made parking a disaster, but we were determined, so we parked at the lake and headed to the pumpkins.  Charlie was fairly cooperative, but much more interested in running around in the pumpkin houses and hay maze, so I had to work quickly to get him in pictures.

 So angelic, right?  You'd never guess how very terribly TWO he is right now. :)

 Crazy girl was sweet enough to let me get a few good photos of her.  But she made me work for them! :)


 Evie is at such a sweet, happy stage right now.  Just makes me want to freeze time, because I know those twos are coming... :)
 Colin was the best little model.  He is such a cutie, and I LOVE his eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment