Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Birthday Partying

We have been to a LOT of birthday parties recently, and that makes my kids so happy.  They love a party--the fun friends, fun activities, and especially the cupcakes, make them so happy.  I don't usually have enough hands to get pictures at birthday parties, but with Evie's newfound mobility/independence, I am finding that I have a bit more free time. :)

I love this pic of Charlie and Bo.  Charlie didn't want to remove his signature cap for the birthday hat, so decided to combine them.  Gotta love his style. :)
 Evie has been cracking me up at our parties lately.  She does not know that she's a baby--she totally thinks she's one of the "big" kids.  She was running around Pump it Up like she owned the place.  Very frustrated that I wouldn't send her down the big slide, but otherwise, pleased as could be to be there.  At one point, I turned around and saw her waiting patiently in line for hand sanitizer.  When did she get so big??? :)
 Looks just like his Papa--and proud of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment