Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whoa Baby!

I had my 36-week appointment and last sonogram today and this baby girl is quickly becoming one BIG baby!  She is already estimated to be over 7 pounds, so if we go full term, she'll be over 9 pounds!  Wow!  I am still hoping for a VBAC, so I'm hoping she eats light and gets lots of exercise in the next four weeks. :)

Overall, the appointment went great.  Baby girl is healthy and happy, is positioned head down, and has plenty of amniotic fluid.  She hasn't dropped at all, but hopefully she will start moving down soon.  If she doesn't make an appearance earlier, we are going to have a c-section on November 7.  Glad to have an end date in sight--I am getting so excited to meet this precious little (big??) lady! 

2 comments:

  1. WHOA! Big girl! It's coming so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's almost here. I bet your belly is still tiny and sweet even though baby girl is big and sweet! I had the same wants as you, but unfortunately my Lil Man preferred to be pulled out instead of working his way out. Best wishes and can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete