Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hat

One of Charlie's other recent obsessions is hats--he loves pointing them out on other people and wearing them himself.  He often insists on Dada wearing one and sometimes makes me wear a hat as well.  Lately, Charlie doesn't seem to feel fully dressed without his hat, and makes sure I put it on him before we leave his room in the morning (he hasn't figured out how to get it on yet, so he presents it to me with a very emphatic "hat!" every time it falls off :).  He is often proud to tell random people we see out and about that they are wearing hats.  They don't quite seem to understand what all of the excitement is about. :)

Charlie thought he looked pretty impressive in this cowboy hat...

...but the ISU hat that my dad gave him is the reigning favorite.  I LOVE his pleased face when he sees himself in the mirror wearing a hat. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment