Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pumpkins!

Charlie and I had our first (hopefully just one of many!) trip to the pumpkin patch this year.  Although the little guy was more clingy than usual for a while, he warmed up once he got used to all the big orange pumpkins (which he insisted were "apples"??) scattered around.

My little fall fellow...


I can't get over how big he looks!

We met up with some of Charlie's friends at the pumpkin patch.  Lincoln and Chloe were happy to pose for a photo, but Charlie had not quite gotten out of his clingy phase yet.  I know it's bad, but I had to snap a pic of that adorable little mad face before I rescued him. :)

Charlie recovered once I introduced him to the pumpkin houses.  He loved sitting in the little kid-sized chairs and examining the small pumpkins.


Those pumpkins looked too yummy...Charlie just had to have a taste. :)

Our trip to the pumpkin patch brought back memories of how little Charlie was at this time last year.  I remember taking him to see pumpkins and having to prop him up with pumpkins in order to get a good sitting pic.  He looks so little to me here!!

Speaking of little, Baby Colin (or "Ca," as Charlie calls him) joined us at the pumpkin patch as well.  Isn't he a cutie??  He behaved beautifully the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment