Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ready to Pop!

I am officially ready to pop--and SO ready to meet this baby!  I have been having cramps, lower back pain, and contractions the past few days, but it still hasn't turned into anything regular, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.  I know baby girl will come when she's ready, but waiting sure is hard.  Luckily, we've had a lot to keep us busy this week/weekend, with lots of Halloween parties and carnivals, a Choo-Choo train birthday party, a petting-zoo birthday party, a couple of dinner parties, and, of course, Halloween itself.  I feel so lucky to have such a fun little boy to celebrate the holiday with.  If his little sister doesn't make it out for this Halloween, we'll just celebrate a little extra with her next year! :)

Here I am at 38 weeks, 4 days.  Figured I better get one belly shot before baby girl makes her debut!

1 comment:

  1. love my hand in your knickers fingering your c--t and getting you dripping wet

    ReplyDelete