Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Charles Elam!

Our family is just bursting with baby fever right now.  Shortly after Baby Elle arrived, Addie, Bryan, and the kids welcomed Charles Elam ("Elam") Reed on December 6, 2014.  The little (big!) guy weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz., a full pound more than Addie's other three kids did when they were born!  He is absolutely gorgeous--looks like a perfect little guy to me.  It is absolutely killing me that I haven't gotten to see (and especially, to cuddle!) him yet, but I am hoping that with Christmas just around the corner, I can get lots of time with the little guy.  For now, Charlie, Evie, Clint and I are having to make do with pictures...




Welcome to the world, sweet Elam!  We are SO happy you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment