Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Sprinkle for Baby Elam

The kids and I spent a weekend in Seguin recently celebrating a very special new addition to the family--baby Charles Elam Reed (who wasn't born when I was there, but has since arrived healthy, happy, and perfectly adorable (more on that later :)).  A few of us hosted a little sprinkle for Baby Elam and it was so much fun getting ready for him.  He has a farm/ranch-themed nursery, so the shower decorations went along with that theme...



These two were the highlight of the sprinkle for me.  Julia and Katie are SO excited about welcoming their little brother and they were the most adorable little honorees.  They were so proud and so enthusiastic about all the gifts.  I can only imagine how many outfits poor (lucky?) Elam is going to be wrangled into during the day.  I remember being so excited about Sam being born and getting my very own, live doll.  He didn't turn out to be quite as compliant as I had hoped for, but hopefully Elam will be a little more relaxed. :)
Dede and Addie.
The Frets/Reed ladies.
Our hostesses with the Reeds.
We can't wait to meet you, Baby Elam!  (Ok, so we may have already met you, but I'm trying to pretend I'm not as behind in my blogging as I am :).

No comments:

Post a Comment