Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Evie's First Haircut

I guess I should have known that Charlie would cause Evie's first haircut.

This warning would be more helpful if Charlie could read (or follow instructions).
 After a lot of yanking and untangling on my part (during which E remained remarkably calm; the girl has the least sensitive scalp ever!), there remained a decent little chunk of hair that I just couldn't get out of the jeep wheels.  So unfortunately for Eves, we had to give her her first haircut.  After two quick snips, she now has lovely, choppy layers. :)
To get Charlie back, Evie and I took him for a haircut of his own...
[Charlie was ok with the haircut as long as the lady used scissors, not clippers...in preparation for the cut, he asked me about 20 times, "what are those things I don't want her to use called?"  He finally got the name down and she got a very stern warning about them. :)]
 ...while Eves lounged nearby and lorded her sucker over him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment