Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break: LA Style

My cousin, Megan, had adorable twin girls in February.  My other cousin, Amy, and I couldn't stay away, so we left our kids in Texas and headed out to Los Angeles for a few days over Spring Break to meet the babies (and see big brother, Elec, of course :).  It was a whirlwind trip, but so much fun.  We cuddled babies, looked at houses with Megan and Chris (I loved getting to do this in LA (with their budget :)--we saw some amazing homes!), and even fit in a little shopping.  It was such a fun weekend, made even better by the fact that we found a house for them.  I LOVE the house they bought and can't wait to go back and stay in it.  Megan, hope you are ready for visitors!

Here I am cuddling Lou.  This picture makes me miss those babies!
Georgie and Amy.
 Aren't they ridiculously cute?
 Sweet Georgie (I think...they are SO hard to tell apart!).
Smiling Lou (again...I think :).
 The beautiful new mom!  Megan looked amazing, and did NOT look like she had just had twins.  People were constantly doing double-takes when they realized she had just given birth to twins!
 These little girls were such troopers, and went everywhere with us.  Here they are at a lunch date.
 I learned the valuable skill of feeding two babies at once.  Let's hope I never put this into practice at my house... :)
 Amy and I also got some special time with Elec, which was so fun.  He is an adorable, really sweet little boy, who was so fun to hang out with.  I can't believe how well he has adjusted to his new little sisters--he was so sweet with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment