Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Shower For Audra

My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first baby at the end of November, and we are all so excited.  A couple of weeks ago, our family threw a shower for Audra at my Aunt Kay and Uncle Elam's house in Seguin.  It was so fun celebrating Audra and the baby, and so nice to see so many sweet friends and family.  I can't wait for this baby to get here!!

Our "treat" table.

The food was SO good.  I chowed down just like a good pregnant woman should. :)

I loved these cookies, but unfortunately, the baby in a stork sack ended up looking a tiny bit like a whale eating a baby.  Not exactly what I had in mind when I ordered them, but they were delicious. :)

Dede's coffee bar was the hit of the party. :)
The hostesses.
Audra and her mom, Ray.  It was so good to see her again!
Meg, Audra, Mom, and me.
My cousin Emily (who was a very tiny flower girl at my wedding--makes me feel so old to see her starting high school!), me, and Addie.
Me and Kristin.
Audra, Amy, Meg, Mom, Kristin, and Nicole.
Heather, Addie, and Aunt Kay.
Aunt Mary and my youngest cousin, Zoe (my Uncle Mike's daughter).
It is so stereotypical, but I do love baby shower gifts.  Audra got such fun stuff, and she was such a fun, gracious recipient!



Meg and sweet Zoe.  She is such an endearing, happy baby!
Congrats Sam and Audra!  I can't wait to meet my newest little niece or nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment