Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Free Time

Now that I have gone back to work, I have been treasuring my time with Charlie even more than before. The nice thing about working is that it makes all of our "family" time together feel so special and precious (the bad thing is that there's less of it, but oh well...). Clint and I have been making an effort to maximize our free time together and it's been really fun. Recently, we've been taking a lot of fun walks around the neighborhood and the lake and hanging out at the Arboretum. It helps that the weather has been so beautiful!

Here's Charlie relaxing at the Arboretum. This boy still loves nothing more than being outside, and I've never seen anyone so thrilled with the gorgeous fall weather. We are all loving it!
Slightly serious...
Now we're having fun again! :)
Big smiles!
We have some of our best "conversations" with Charlie when he's laying on the floor playing and looking up at us. He loves to just roll around and chat with whomever might be sitting next to him. Charlie hasn't progressed too far beyond "ah-goo" and loud screeching, but we still love it. :)
I love the pumpkins at the Arboretums. What a great sign of fall!
A few tosses in the air before we headed home...

This picture cracks me up. I was hoping to have a cute picture of me and Charlie during our walk around the lake, but unfortunately, I didn't realize until too late that we were looking into the sun. As soon as I turned around with Charlie and the sun hit his eyes, he whipped his little body around so fast we couldn't get a picture of him. I also love how the photo shows off the sweet hair fringe Charlie has been sporting. :)
Charlie always loves just hanging out at home and talking to his daddy (again, lots of "ah-goo," but I'm sure we'll get those consonant sounds soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment