Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If only...

I feel like I am always thinking, "if only I had a camera right now, this would be such a cute picture."  Lately, though, I just never seem to have my camera with me.  And even when it's available, it seems like my hands are full.  Excuses, excuses. :)  One of those times I've thought over and over that I should photograph is the moment when I get Charlie up in the morning or from a nap.  Evie often wakes up first, so she's usually with me.  She loves to get in Charlie's crib with him and they will play and cuddle and giggle in there and are just so sweet together.   And I love seeing my babies cuddled up together.  So I finally decided to take my camera up and record some of this adorableness for posterity.  Only they decide not to cooperate.  On the day I finally take my camera (and open up all the windows to improve my lighting), they decided they despise each other and hate being in the crib together.  Ahh, memories. :)

1 comment:

  1. poor Charlie dady can't be raising him right if he still needs a soother at 2, if I was his daddy he would have been sucking the soother daddy has in his shorts long ago, mummy may feed them milk but it is daddy's best cream that makes them grow big and strong, my4 kids got raised on my cream and my and 6 grandkids are now too

    ReplyDelete