Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Charlie's First Halloween

Despite not feeling well all weekend, Charlie seemed to thoroughly enjoy his first Halloween. After we ditched the lion costume, Charlie inherited a pumpkin costume from Jack and Julia. Like all our Reed hand-me-downs, the pumpkin was perfect--soft, comfy, easy to move and sit in, and Charlie LOVED being in it (I think he realized that he got even more attention when costumed). He even liked the little hat that came with it. We didn't get to go trick-or-treating this year because our little pumpkin was tuckered out by the time Sunday night rolled around, but we had a fun-filled, wonderful weekend with him!
Here's Charlie enjoying the extra attention...
Proudly displaying the new tooth... Thrilled with himself. I'm pretty cute, huh?
The pumpkin takes a breather...
Then onto some hugs from Daddy... ...and laughs with Mommy. :)
Abbey and George took us to a Halloween party with them. Charlie and Penny made a cute little pumpkin patch.
But George's costume was the best. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter chicken.
The boys, as usual, were hilarious together. Charlie's playing coy here, but he really loves holding hands with George. :)
George's tail feathers were my favorite...
Charlie and I also did some trick-or-treating at my office Halloween party...
Charlie bonded with Susan, my secretary. :)Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment