Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Triplets?

Haha, scared you, didn't I? :)  No, we are not having triplets.  But since every stupid tradition deserves to be continued (right?), we dressed Walter up in the same silly outfit that Charlie and Evie wore at 4 months and snapped a few photos.  The result?  He looks astoundingly like Charlie!  Much more than I expected.  Uh oh, Walter--you've got quite a future ahead of you!

Here is my adorable nephew, Walter James.
And his surprisingly similar-looking cousin, Charlie.  I think they have the same eyes!
 Walter again:
And Charlie:
And just for good measure, a few of Miss E as well.  I think she's got the same eyes as her brother and cousin!  Evie didn't fill out her stripey PJs quite as well as the boys did, but other than that, she looks pretty similar too!


 More pics from our fun weekend with W to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment