Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I took these pictures in the playroom one day in an effort to make some Valentine's Day cards from Charlie and Evie.  They were not super cooperative, but the shots I did end up with were pretty amusing.

This is my best picture of the old married couple. :)
I love this one.  Charlie kisses Evie on the foot every night before we put her in bed, and there's just something so sweet about it. :)
Evie was not sure what was prompting all the kissing.

Miss Loves-Her-Personal-Space was happy when the couple shots were over.
Riding Rody...
 ...uh-oh!
 At some point, they demanded costumes.  Here are the firefighter and the ballerina playing garbage pick-up.



 Fairly typical...
 ...and again, a bit too typical. :)



 The black eye (seen below) is gone, but we have since acquired a new injury.  Not quite ready to blog about it yet, but I think we are healing nicely... :/.


Happy Valentine's Day from our house to yours!  I hope you are as excited about all the candy as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment