Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, April 20, 2012

Julia's Pony Party

While we were in Seguin for Easter, we got to attend Julia's 5th birthday party.  Julia LOVES horses--I think maybe as much as I did when I was little. :)  And Julia got my dream birthday party--a pony party!  There were pony rides and horse rides and it was so much fun.  Charlie loved riding, and proudly chattered all weekend about riding both the pony and the BIG horse!

Here's the proud birthday girl. 
My little cowboy...
Here's Evie with Meg.  Evie got a turn up on the horse as well, but I'm not sure if she exactly realized what she was doing. :)

Cowboy Jackson.  He is such a sweet big brother.  I think he enjoyed the party as much as Julia did!
Precious little sister, Katie (only slightly jealous of Julia getting all the attention :).
Cowboy Elec.
Charlie and his Big Piggy.

I think the Skaggs have a horse-lover in their future.  Charlotte really loved riding!

Addie had planned the cutest games for the kids.  They loved bobbing for apples...




...and the pony rides were so cute.  Jackson had to help Charlie finish the race. :)
Julia and her amazing, godfather-esque horse head cake.


And look what we found on the way home!
Thanks for including us in your wonderful party Miss Jules.  I cannot believe you are 5!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful age, old enough to enjoy getting herpussy felt and licked and respond to it, not old enough yet for a manscock in it but she can take it in her mouth and ass

    ReplyDelete