Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I tried to get some pictures of the kids yesterday morning before we headed out to our first St. Paddy's day party of the day.  But it wasn't easy, as these little hooligans are getting difficult to photograph.

One little leprechaun posed sweetly for her photos...


 ...but our other little leprechaun ran around like a crazy man until I gave up.

[The closest we got to a photo was when Clint stole his basketball and held it up out of his reach.  He at least stopped long enough for me to get a non-blurry shot. :)]
 I finally got one good photo later once I got him trapped on the couch (notice the shirt change--this was after he had soaked himself in a fountain at the party :).
Hope you all had Happy St. Patrick's Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment