Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Evie's Big Debut

Two of my best friends, Ann and Bethany, threw the most adorable little sip n' see for Evie to meet some of my Dallas friends.  It was a gorgeous party with wonderful food (I have eaten way too many of those petit fours in the past few days :).  It was so fun to get away for a few hours and visit with my friends and show off Miss Evie.  My mom was in town, so she got to join as well, and I loved having her there with us.  What a fun party!  [Luckily, Charlie decided he would stay at our house with Papa and the two of them had a blast.  They went for a drive (they would not disclose who drove), pumped gas (which apparently was a huge hit), and went on a hunt for construction sites.  Charlie proudly reported that he had seen a "backhoe" and a dumpster.  Evie and I were very jealous of all that fun! :)]
Evie was so excited about her big party that she put on her first dress (a gorgeous hand-me-down from Julia and Katie).  [As a side note, dressing girls is so much more complicated that dressing boys.  I am still figuring out how to put a whole outfit together: a dress, matching sweater, matching tights, matching shoes, matching diaper cover, bow (as you can see, I still haven't gotten the hang of it--Miss Evie is missing tights, shoes, and a bow!).]  Evie looks wide awake here, but looks are deceiving.  The little mouse slept through the entire party!



Starting to smile! :)


Me, sleeping Evie, and our sweet hostesses.

 Thank you Ann and Bethany for such a wonderful party!

No comments:

Post a Comment