Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, April 22, 2011

BIG Surprise!

Charlie has some news he's been wanting to announce...
He's so excited about his news, he's decided to study up for it.
Still don't get it? Maybe this will help:
Yep, that's right! We are surprised (and thrilled) to announce that we are expecting Baby #2! Charlie's book title is a bit deceptive--he is not a big brother YET, but he will be this November (he's just trying to get ahead of the curve). Baby #2 is due on November 7, 2011, so we are almost 12 weeks along. This pregnancy has gone just wonderfully so far, and is very similar to my pregnancy with Charlie. I have the same cravings, same aversions, same nausea, and, interestingly enough, ended up having to break the news to Clint in the exact same way as I did with Charlie. He was on early-morning rounds at Baylor both times when I found out, and both times I couldn't wait to tell him. :)

I had my second sonogram on Thursday (hence, the photo above) and it was one of the most fun sonograms I have had. The baby is quite the mover and was all over the place during the sonogram (which didn't surprise me too much, given Charlie's antics). I had so much fun watching the little kicks, twirls, flips, and other acrobatics--the baby looked like it was on a mission, and I fell in love with the busy little thing immediately. :) We can't wait to see what this new addition brings!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Palmer can't wait to have an older friend AND a younger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete