Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching Up

Whew--what a month it has been! We spent the holidays down in Seguin with my family and it was a wonderful, busy, special time. I don't know that any of us have fully recovered from all the activity--Clint and I are both tired and Charlie is missing his houseful of full-time babysitters and playmates. But it is definitely nice to return to our quiet, cozy little house and get back into our regular routine. I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, so hopefully I'll get my Christmas and New Year's posts up shortly. It's amazing how much Charlie has changed since my last post--the little guy is scooting around everywhere, walking all around the house in his walker, talking up a storm (he says "dadada" and screeches when he's happy, says "nanana" when he's getting mad, and just said "mama" the other day!), is pulling up on his own, has taken a few steps behind his new wagon all by himself, and sprouted two new teeth on top! Even with all these changes, he is still as giggly and cheerful as ever, so we are feeling very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment