Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ahh's Birthday

When my parents were in town for Sam and Audra's shower, we were lucky enough to get to celebrate my mom's birthday with her.  My kids love a birthday celebration and are up for one anyplace, anytime.  I suspect it has quite a bit to do with the cake that inevitably accompanies every party, but they do seem to enjoy the entire affair.  They were very excited to give Ahh her gifts and very helpful in getting them opened.  And singing happy birthday was incredibly exciting--even though we needed three cupcakes and three candles for the occasion. :)
This little monkey is birthday obsessed right now.  I love nothing more than seeing her sweetly singing "happy birthday to you..." :)

Happy, happy birthday to our precious Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment