Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Celebratory Week (and a Little Card Thief)

What a week we have had! The last week in July is always an exciting one for us, as it includes our anniversary AND my birthday (or, as Clint refers to it, "running the gauntlet"). Despite having a crazy work schedule, Clint managed to make both events feel so special and wonderful. And Charlie stepped it up as well, managing great behavior all week despite a nagging cold. Charlie's favorite part about my birthday was the card Clint gave me--it had a puppy on the cover, leading Charlie to believe that it MUST have been meant for him. He carried it around barking at it all morning. It took a bit of clever manipulation for me to get it away. :) And even though my birthday morning was spent at our 4 1/2 hour home inspection, it was worth it. The house checked out and it looks like we're finally buying a house!


No comments:

Post a Comment