Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rolling Over

I was reviewing one of my baby books today and I am thinking Charlie falls into the "active" baby category. He's a pretty strong little guy and loves to wave his head around and move his little body around. He's quite the mover and shaker when I put him down on his tummy, but usually doesn't make much progress aside from a little scooting across his mat. Today, I put him down on his tummy and turned around to do something else. I heard a little squeak and when I turned back around, I didn't see Charlie at first. I found him off the mat, under one of our chairs, and on his back. He looked quite proud of himself--and quite surprised by his new trick. I think it will be a while before he is really rolling over though--I tried to get him to replicate the movement with no success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment