Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Seguin Baby Shower

I was honored with my first baby shower this weekend and it was wonderful. It was particularly special because it was held in Seguin, and I got to spend the day with many old friends and family. The shower was held out at my grandparents' old home on our family ranch and it was so special to get to celebrate such an important time in my life out there. It brought back many good memories of my childhood and makes me excited for the time when we can introduce our little boy to all the wonders of the ranch.
My aunts and cousins hosted the shower and it was incredible. Every table in the house was decorated with beautiful flowers, and each little touch that they added was adorable. Here is a small sampling of the beautiful spread:









I love this picture of the room--it really captures the fun time we had on Saturday.



Here is my mom, my aunt Dede, and my cousin's daughter Abigail. Isn't she adorable??


Opening presents--so fun! :)

Here I am with my other two pregnant cousins. They are both due in August (within a week of each other!) and Clint and I are so excited that Snuggie is getting two little playmates so close to his own age. The three of us had so much fun growing up together, and I know our kids will as well. Megan is having a boy (yay!), and we are eagerly waiting to hear what Amy is having...


Here I am with all of my wonderful hostesses--you guys are incredible!


Thank you all so much for a wonderful shower and a very special weekend. Clint and I had so much fun unpacking Snuggie's new things in his nursery last night. This little boy is going to be well-outfitted!

No comments:

Post a Comment