Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Friday, March 26, 2010

32 Weeks

I had my 32-week doctor's appointment today and everything continues to look good. I am measuring a little small, but I have been the whole way through, so my doctor does not seem worried about it. Unfortunately, it's still looking like little Snuggie is in a breech position (he has been for a while now), so we are really praying that he turns in the next few weeks and allows me to avoid a C-section. But I am preparing myself for the possibility of a C-section and really feel that if it's the best way to get our little guy out and keep us both healthy, then I am all for it. Other than that, things are looking good. I get to have another sonogram in two weeks to check the position of the baby--so excited to get another peek at him! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a c section with Paige and I'm really hoping I don't have to with the twins, but I've heard other women who said they had c sections it's no big deal. I agree, whatever is best for Snuggie is best for you.

    ReplyDelete