Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Thursday, February 4, 2010

25 Weeks

I really cannot believe we are already 25 weeks along. We've been bad about taking belly photos so far, but I've been wanting to get better so that we can really remember this pregnancy. Here I am at 25 weeks, 1 day:







So far, I am amazed (and grateful) at how smoothly this pregnancy has gone. Aside from a couple months of nausea in the first trimester, I have really felt great. And I am really loving it now that my belly is popping out. :) But my favorite thing so far has got to be the baby's constant little kicks--they are such fun reminders of him during the day. His kicks are getting stronger and stronger (especially if I eat anything with sugar!), and Clint has even been able to feel him moving. We are so excited to meet this very active little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment