Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's a...

GIRL!!!

We are so excited to welcome a little girl into our family. I am still finding it hard to believe that Charlie is going to have a sister and we are going to have a daughter in just a few short months, but I could not be happier about it. The sonogram yesterday went great--she is healthy and precious. Although she was incredibly active at my 12-week sonogram, she appeared sweet and calm this time, so I am hopeful that she might be my calm and cuddly one. :) She is very modest--we were afraid we weren't going to be able to tell the gender this time because she would not cooperate at all. Clint was thrilled that she appeared to be such a "good girl." And our due date was moved up just one day to November 6, so she is measuring right on target!

1 comment: