Charlie, Evie and Ford

Charlie, Evie and Ford

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Congratulations Dr. Daddy!

Clint graduated from UT Southwestern Medical Center on Monday night and it was such a special night. Charlie and I are SO proud of him. He worked really hard these past four years and has such an incredible future ahead of him as a result. I can't believe Clint is a doctor--seems pretty crazy! I almost had him call in a prescription for me today, but figured I'd give him a bit more time before I put his license in jeopardy. :)

The ceremony started at 7:30, so Mr. Early Bedtime stayed behind, but he was so proud of his daddy when we left. He looks quite impressed here, don't you think?
2 proud little men. :)
The graduation ceremony was held at the Meyerson Symphony Hall in Dallas, and it was pretty spectacular. There was a great dinner beforehand, followed by a really elegant ceremony, and capped off with an elaborate dessert buffet (can you guess my favorite part? :). It was a very special evening!
Posing with Clint post-ceremony...
Tried to get a photo of Clint walking the stage, but I was too slow...
My whole family came in town for a celebratory weekend, but those that are employed had to head back to work on Sunday. My mom stayed to attend the ceremony and we were so glad to have her!
Clint and his proud parents.
Clint with our new Dallas neighbors, Sam and Audra. We love our 3 health professionals! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Clint! My sister graduated from UT Southwestern 17 years ago. No fancy dinner and not in the symphony hall. We were robbed.

    ReplyDelete